Senior HR Recruiter at Lendingkart Finance Ltd.
Views:1790 Applications:347 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Lendingkart - Manager - Bill Discounting (3-6 yrs)
(1) Acquire, develop, and manage partnerships with other organizations.
(2) Market mapping and working with the Channel Partners to increase the market share in terms of revenues and new clients acquired.
(3) Build, track, analyze and communicate the metrics and trends to the management.
(4) Deep understanding of the channel partners - business and the opportunities they have in Lendingkart's line of business.
(5) Be the voice of the partners in the organization and proactively resolve their issues.
(6) Work with teams to get status, progress, updates, bottleneck, and prepare periodic reports for management.
(7) The role will have a revenue target and will require some travel.
Desired Candidate Profile :
(1) 3- 6 years of relevant experience.
(2) Strong understanding of and experience in trade credit financing, invoice discounting or other banking products in the trade credit domain.
(3) Excellent communication skills and presentation/story-telling abilities.
(4) An experienced banking sales/BD professional with experience in traditional trade financing or invoice discounting, having managed small or mid corporate clients on the lending side (Must have).
(5) Extensive knowledge of credit domain and understanding of traditional trade and trade credit cycles.
(6) Person with strong existing relationships in the industry (FMCG, manufacturing, retail, trading).