Senior HR Manager at Lendingkart Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1190 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Lendingkart - Head - Control Assurance (8-16 yrs)
Job Title: Head - Control Assurance
Department/Group: Risk Function Risk
Location : Bangalore
Level - Director
JOB DESCRIPTION - ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Exciting opportunity to set up and develop the new Controls Assurance function for the Organization.
- The Head of Controls Assurance will have a key role in working with colleagues across the functions ( Credit, Fraud and Collections) to ensure that checks are proportionate and efficient and that the nature of assurance work adds value to our staff and customers.
- It is expected that the individual has ensured that checks are in place, and these will not be static and will evolve in response to learning and changes in business strategy and the external environment.
- The Head of Controls Assurance will also manage the Controls Assurance team and guide them on the relevant checks to identify the key risk indicators across functions and the functions performance on each of the parameters.
- Report out Gross Risk and Residual risk on the key parameters.
- Also oversee performance metrics of third party vendor services that are availed during the customer on-boarding process from a credit risk perspective and on account management (Collections) from a post-acquisition perspective.
- Monitor Third party risk management outcomes and follow up on remedial actions with respective functional units.
- Ensure Delegation of Authority grid is monitored for sanctions, renewals, withdrawals and ensuring adequate documentation is in place for audit purpose.
- Check for compliance on adherence to timelines on regulatory reporting.
- The Controls Assurance team will monitor and facilitate the implementation of effective risk management practices across the organization.
- Evaluate if there is an effective control regime in place
- Evaluate if all controls are maintained as per the regime.
- Evaluate if controls are working in maintaining / trading risks to acceptable levels.
- The team will provide second line defence against the risk of fraud, error and overload across functions.
- The team will also be responsible for overseeing the service quality of vendors used in the acquisition process for credit and fraud risk assessment.
- Strong understanding of operational risk processes
- Exposure to KCSA/ RCSA and CST.
- Exposure around Risk assessment matrix and familiarity with the concepts of gross risk and residual risk.