Senior HR Manager at Lendingkart Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:9133 Applications:654 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:519
Lendingkart - Associate Director - Partnerships (6-10 yrs)
About Lendingkart :
Lendingkart is one of the leading firms in the Indian digital lending space, which is expected to cross $1 trillion by 2020. It has raised $42Mn (till Series B) from top tier global VC/PE firms - Bertelsmann (Pepperfry, Saavn, Udacity, Treebo), Mayfield Fund (Simplilearn, Indiaproperty.com, Knowlarity, Bharatmatrimony.com ), India Quotient (Iimjobs, Roposo, Prettysecrets) and Saama Capital (Snapdeal, Chai point, Paytm, Tutor Vista), to name a few.
We operate as a digital lending platform that facilitates working capital financing for entrepreneurs and small businesses in India through our network of affiliated lending partners. We have developed a technology platform powered by machine learning algorithms which use big data to help its affiliate lenders evaluate borrower's credit worthiness. We aim to make working capital finance available at the fingertips of entrepreneurs, so that they can focus on business instead of worrying about the gaps in their cash-flows. Customers can apply for a loan using the web or mobile applications at their convenience and receive their sanctioned loans in as less as 1-3 days anywhere in the country.
Role Description :
As Associate director Partnerships+, Sales and Business Development you will focus on delivering a world-class customer experience and exceptional sales and margin growth as we rapidly expand and grow our selection of borrowers/vendors from around India.
The person who joins the leadership team in this position must share our passion and commitment for serving our customers.
- Lead a multi hierarchy team of business development and operations executives in your region to achieve the aggressive sales targets
- To lead and oversee the development and growth of profitable new business and to develop and maintain effective key partnerships.
- Liaise with other executive heads on the implementation of the company's strategic and operational plans
- Develop, review, and report on the business development division's strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the team.
- Work with marketing department and help in implementation of hyper local activities with the sales team.
- Hire new recruits and train the entire sales team to get the maximum out of the team.
- Minimum 6+ years experience, MBA preferred (Top tier institutes is a plus)
- Presently working in a similar capacity with Banking/Insurance/FMCG/Ecommerce industry handling zones or regions etc.
- Proven experience of managing large sales teams and delivering on aggressive sales targets
- Proven negotiation skills, strong communication & presentation skills
- Team Management : Experience of handling large sales team
- Experience in SME, working capital, loan segment will be added advantage (not a constraint).
- Experience of starting or working in a startup is a plus Interested
- Male candidates preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.