Senior HR Manager at Lendingkart Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:5838 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Lendingkart - Associate Director/Director - Revenue Operations (10-16 yrs)
About Lendingkart :
Lendingkart is one of the leading fintech firms in the Indian lending space, which is expected to cross $1 trillion by 2020. It raised the largest round in Indian digital lending ($87 million in Series C) earlier this year. It is backed by top-tier investors - Temasek (through its 100% subsidiary Fullerton Financial Services), Bertelsmann (Pepperfry, Saavn, Udacity, Treebo), Mayfield Fund (Simplilearn, Indiaproperty.com, Knowlarity, Bharatmatrimony.com), India Quotient (IIMjobs, Roposo, Prettysecrets) and Saama Capital (Snapdeal, Chai point, Paytm, Tutor Vista) to name a few.
We are No.1 in India in Lending, and the only lending company from India to be featured in the Top 50 most established fintech firms acclaimed in annual' 'Fintech100' report by KPMG, where they have uncovered the most innovative Fintech companies globally.
We operate as a digital lending platform that facilitates working capital financing for entrepreneurs and small businesses in India through our network of affiliated lending partners. We have developed a technology platform powered by machine learning algorithms which use big data to help its affiliate lenders evaluate borrower's credit worthiness. Customers can apply for a loan using the web or mobile applications at their convenience and receive their sanctioned loans in as less as 1-3 days anywhere in the country.
Location : Ahmedabad, Gujarat (non-negotiable)
- S/he would drive and own daily/monthly revenue targets of all revenue channels along with improvement in conversion funnel
- Own and drive business from new products, initiatives - launch and operations
- Manage a multi-hierarchy team - Motivate, develop, reward and recognize team members in order to meet revenue targets
- Monitor and drive AOP - ensure revenue operations is on track throughout the year
- S/he will be responsible for coming up with innovations in the revenue operations and processes to maximize productivity, bring operational efficiencies to help achieve business - more from less
- Closely work with various stakeholders in the organization including Sales, Product, Credit, Risk, legal etc. to improve post sanctions conversion trends and reduce the COCA.
- Create a robust reporting mechanism which would enable the team
- Pre-empt gaps in funnel / processes which could impact business metrics
- Get visibility on daily business performance to make strategic decisions with revenue forecast
- Work with product counterparts to digitize post sanction user journey with an end goal of enhancing user experience and maximize conversion
- S/he should be willing to take up new business lines and open to redesign and build processes
Minimum Qualifications :
- 10-16 years of experience in business operations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills - demonstrated influencing and negotiating skills
- Comfortable in a data-and metrics-driven environment employing analytics in decision making
- Excellent with Excel and Google sheets
- Strong bias for action, customer centricity, ownership and knack for sales
- Ability to lead large team on challenging, complex processes and deliver in stringent deadlines
Preferred Qualifications :
- MBA or previous strong work experience in BFSI / Fintech.
- Working in start-up will be a plus
- Black belt will be a plus
- Demonstrated cultural understanding - ability to work comfortably with cross functional and cross geographic teams
- Demonstrated business acumen to translate needs into practical, scalable solutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.