Senior HR Recruiter at Lendingkart Finance Ltd.
Views:3865 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Lendingkart - Associate Director/Director - Internal Audit (7-10 yrs)
(1) To establish in-house internal audit function.
(2) To review existing SOPs/Processes/Policies in all the functions of the company & suggest improvement in processes.
(3) To frame suitable RCMs, testing of controls & suggest suitable & corrective action plan to improve processes, controls etc.
(4) Should have audited important functions namely: Pre Sanction, Credit Function, Post Sanction, Operations, Finance & Accounts, Treasury & Borrowings, Securitization, Customer Service, Technology frameworks, Collection Processes & Practices, HR, Secretarial, Admin etc, previously in NBFCs/Banks/Other Financial Services.
(5) Should be able to highlight revenue leakage & over spending & should contribute in adding Net benefits to P&L.
(6) Should be able to help in establishing Internal controls & test ICFR for the company to the satisfaction of statutory auditors.
(7) Should be able to handle & work in collaboration with external Audit Agencies.
(8) Should be able to build & handle team & handle multi tasking in efficient way.
(9) Should be aware of RBI, SEBI, FEMA, Companies Act Rules & Regulation's applicability for NBFCs and should be able to guide functional teams to get the accurate compliances done within timelines.
Required Candidate profile :
(1) Excellent knowledge of Indian Accounting and Auditing concepts.
(2) Good analytical skills.
(3) Good understanding of NBFC regulations and compliances.
(4) Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage well through ambiguity and complexity.
(5) Excellent knowledge of Advanced Excel functions.
(6) 7+ yrs of experience in Internal Audit of NBFCs/Banks/Other Financial Services is a must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.