Senior HR Recruiter at Lendingkart Finance Ltd.
Views:1873 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
LendingKart - Associate Director/Director - Credit & Operations (4-5 yrs)
Associate Director/Director - Credit & Operations
Job Description :
1. End to end review of the Credit & Operation process and provide insights on overall process for delivering strict turnaround time.
2. Proficiency in financial analysis to gauge credit worthiness of the borrower and preparation of CMA data including interpretations of key ratios and analysis of cash flow statement.
3. Involved in designing and implementing credit policies and control mechanisms to review credit deviations and take corrective actions and ensure timely reporting to Underwriting / Risk in the event of any deviations or non-compliance.
4. Ability to prepare, forecast and analyze trends as per current portfolio and implementation of same outcomes into the current system. Ability to identify early red flags for the current portfolio, raise flags and take corrective actions.
5. Strategies to devise and target correct/optimal borrower segment.
6. Adherence to all regulatory, statutory and corporate compliance standards and audit requirements.
7. Ensure adherence with SLAs for high levels of customer service delivery and ensure appropriate Quality Control processes are implemented for assessing performance quality as per benchmarks.
8. Interacting with Analytics as well as Technology Departments and highlight corrective actions to ensure data-flow, data-integrations are implemented within control measures and in the most efficient and timely manner.
9. Identifying best practices across industry which can be embedded into the system for building quality portfolio.
10. Designing of matrix to measure productivity and assisting the team with other ad-hoc research.
Desired Candidate Profile :
1. Experience Required : 4/5+ years of hands on Banking/NBFC experience.
2. Education : MBA Finance/CA.
3. Strong analytical and quantitative background.
4. Person with an eye for details and controls.
5. Interpersonal skills, with strong written and oral communication.
6. Advanced excel.