Senior HR Manager at Lendingkart Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:9327 Applications:356 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Lendingkart - AD/Director/Senior Director - Strategy & New Initiatives - IIT/IIM/ISB/FMS (5-12 yrs)
- As Associate Director/Director/Sr. Director of Strategy and New Initiatives, you will develop, oversee and help implement programs and projects that support company's vision and short- and long-term plans.
- You will be part of a company's executive leadership team and will report directly to Founders, CXO's or board of directors. You may also work closely with managers and directors to monitor progress and course correct when necessary.
Primary Responsibilities :
- A company's vision is only as good as its ability to achieve it. In this role as leader in strategy and new initiatives, you will play instrumental role to identify the steps to achieve company's goals for example, helping a functional head to reduce his/her per employee costs or to help another colleague identify the workability of a new strategy that he/she has been thinking.
- You will suggest programs to implement, track results and resolve problems that may come up.
- The job may also require you to participate in hiring decisions, making sure company's employees have the skills and experience needed to support its business goals.
- You will conceptualize and design the blueprint & roll-out plan for new Business Initiatives and work with different departments internally to implement those new Business Initiatives.
- You will be developing strategies for entering new markets and expanding our offerings.You may also require to work on other ad-hoc internal strategic projects and drive them to closure.
Secondary Responsibilities :
- Depending on project and functional department you are working with, you may develop project proposals, charters, progress reports, requests for proposal responses, grant applications and other documents and presentations. A general idea of developing and following budgets can help you steer your projects.
- You may also need to network, helping your company develop relationships with external and internal partners.
Education and Experience :
- Top notch academics from premier institutes like IIT / IIM / ISB
- 5+ years of experience intop tier management Consulting Firms/Banks/ Financial institutions
- Deep understanding of Wholesale and retail financial services productssuch as SME, Housing Loan, LAP, Education loans will be a plus
- Sound experience in formulating strategy, seeding new businesses and driving implementation and project management
- Ability to work with senior leadership and management teams across business units
- Ability to get on the ground be part of functional teams and execute the strategy is must
- Comfort in dealing with ambiguity, conflict resolutions and people management capabilities
- Ability to manage teams
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Intermediate to advance level in using word-processing, spreadsheet and presentation programs
- Impeccable time-management skills
- Ability to set goals for the teams and help them achieve those
- Able to work with various teams and manage projects and multitask
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.