Deputy Manager at Lendenclub
Views:329 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
LenDenClub - Manager - Customer Engagement & Retention (1-5 yrs)
About us : LenDenClub is Indias leading RBI registered, Personal Loans, Peer to Peer (P2P) Lending platform in India. It was established in 2015 and enjoys a significant market share.
Job Title : Asst Mgr/ Manager - Customer Engagement and Retention
Brief About The Role :
- This role will be part of the marketing team and involves managing customer engagement and retention for both borrowers and lenders.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the customer funnel, post acquisition, and will be involved in strategizing, planning and execution of the engagement and retention campaigns.
- This position will work in close alignment with sales, product and other business teams.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Focus on the customer journey, set concrete KPIs, roadmaps and actions to improve customer engagement and retention
- Plan, manage and deliver the global CRM strategy, resolving any issues that arise during the implementation of CRM campaigns
- Rigorously track and monitor past and current campaign performance and user behavior to recommend strategies and campaigns that will increase engagement across countries and channels
- Work closely with other teams to stay ahead of the latest tools, insights and best-practices, both internally and externally
- Gain a great understanding of customer base through insight segmentation and data analysis
- A/B test campaigns to test hypothesis and efficiency.
- Define customized landing pages, as required
Behavioral Strengths :
- Ability to effectively priorities and take initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated flexibility and agility to learn a new industry/ domain
- High focus on attitude to work with a small size team and driving results
Technical Strengths :
- At least 1 year of experience planning and launching lifecycle campaigns with demonstrable results.
- Excellent project management and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with an email or CRM platform a plus.
- Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis.
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Excellent data interpretation skills
- Good in analytical and logical reasoning skills
Visit us https://www.lendenclub.com/