Senior HR Executive at LenDenClub
Views:844 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:259
LenDen Club - Lead - Strategic Alliance & Partnership (6-10 yrs)
Job Title- Lead - Strategic Alliance and Partnership
Years of Experience: 6-10 years
Brief About Role:
This role involves leading alliances and partnerships of the P2P Lending business - B2B vertical which involves customizing solutions for tie ups within our tech and product framework. It also involves identifying and closing partnerships on new business opportunities.
The role requires taking complete ownership of this function including planning, acquisition, execution, engagement and management of the partners. This position will work in close alignment with other business teams, credit, product and tech.
This is an exciting and key leading role in the organization with significant prospects for growth.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategic alliances for LenDenClub B2B solutions
- Tie-ups for new opportunities that LenDenClub may consider from time to time.
- Identify partnership opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating the benefits of association.
- Identify new sales leads, Pitch products and maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Develop a partnership pipeline.
- Be proactive about solving problems and take additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Manage end to end partner relations including pitching, negotiation. Contracting, execution.
- Deepen relations with partners by looking at opportunities for upselling and cross-selling.
- Keep sharp eye on user experience and journey
- Work with product and technology team to define deliverables/reports
- Ability to effectively priorities and take initiatives in a fast-paced environment while balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities
- Seamless style of operation
- Demonstrated flexibility and agility to learn a new industry/ domain
- High focus on attitude to work and driving results
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company's success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in creating , closing and executing partnerships
- Creative, analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Must have a solutioning mindset
- Preferably from FinTech /BFSI / Ecom with experience in partnership and alliances roles
Qualification- Graduate/Post Graduate (65% and above or equivalent CGA)