Lemnisk - Customer Success Manager (3-5 yrs)
- Looking for a maverick who is passionate about increasing digitals share of Business for BFSI
- Overall responsibility of monthly/quarterly/annual revenue from a set of Strategic Clients
- Define and Execute strategy for retention and cross-sell for every account
- Understand client known and unknown needs and partner with Delivery and product team to address client needs
- As a trusted advisor drive adoption of existing use cases and evangelize new use cases among Clients
- Engage with CMO, Head Digital Marketing, Head Digital, Head Analytics, Head
- Innovation and other C level executives.
- Provide Client and market-level insights for product innovation
- Lead presales for the region & given set of accounts
- Work closely with Clients towards Customer Advocacy for evangelizing Case Study & PRs
- Degree in Engineering is mandatory
- 3-5 years of experience, with strong, demonstrated prior experience of helping clients achieve success using enterprise solutions preferably digital marketing platforms.
- Proven track record of upselling/cross-selling
- Experience in working with and influencing customers at multiple levels up to CXOs.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to travel, if required on short notice.
- BFSI experience is a plus