Manager - Talent at LEGO Group
Views:1447 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:223
LEGO - Senior Advisor - Customer Service (3-5 yrs)
Are you a passionate individual with strong background in customer service and order management?
Bring your professional experience to help build up our Customer Service function at LEGO India!
Be a pioneer of the Operations Team
The customer service lead professional provides support to the high performing Operations team through displaying high collaboration with internal and external partners and attention to details.
Core Responsibilities :
- Prioritize and process customer orders in a timely and accurate manner, driving high order fill rates and greatest customer satisfaction
- Follow-up order and delivery related inquiries within agreed response times
- Work closely with 3PL to ensure customer delivery requirements are met
- Analyze internal stakeholders and external customers needs to improve on order management processes where necessary
- Implement Listing & Catalogue or Assortment planning in SAP
- This role would be required to: Maintain Customer master data, Price Master data, Lead times, Carry Assortment planning
- Strong collaboration with Sales & Marketing team, Demand Planning Manager, Distribution Manager, Customer Logistics Manager, 3PL Logistics and retail accounts to ensure customer compliance.
You will need to possess:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience of Order Book Management, Customer Service, or third-party logistics in a consumer products company
- Role model great team behavior and take ownership of shared tasks within the Market Operations team
- Strong analytical, logical thinking, data management, and problem-solving skills, as well as standalone/independent working capability
- Track record of strong communication and interpersonal skills, highly collaborative with internal and external stakeholders
- Well versed with SAP (MM & S&D Module).
- Strong Excel & Access skills and ability to learn new tools. Working knowledge of KNIME will be an added advantage. Must be hands-on for carrying Inventory and other predictive analysis.
- Understand the concept of Stock Turn, Stock Cover, Order fill rate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to work in an international environment with constant interactions with stakeholders/teams with different cultural and geographical background
- Appreciates and values collaboration and mutual feedback in ways of working
- Able to communicate well in writing as well as verbally
Join the global LEGO family :
- Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
- The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
- We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.
- Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.