Manager - Talent at LEGO Group
Views:2104 Applications:651 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:615
LEGO - Assistant Manager - Shopper Marketing/Digital Merchandising - eCommerce (4-7 yrs)
Are you a Shopper Marketing specialist who is passionate about the toys industry?
- Bring your digital & Ecommerce experience to help us plan and execute the digital merchandising agenda across all the key accounts of LEGO India.
- Be a pioneer of our LEGO India Ecommerce Team
- The Ecommerce channel is an important and growing part of LEGO India's Sales team, leading strong growth in the overall India business as a strategic priority channel.
- This role, Ecommerce Retail Marketing & Digital Merchandising Assistant Manager will lead Ecommerce marketing planning and execution of digital merchandising across all key accounts to drive growth.
- The successful applicant is expected to bring digital/Ecommerce expertise and experience to not only drive the success of the channel, but to help build stronger digital capabilities in the Sales team and overall BU India to innovate for the future.
- Support development of local platform marketing strategy, including: assortment portfolio by partner, price point guidelines, strategies to avoid channel conflict, etc.
- Create, socialize, and execute full-year strategic marketing/promotional plans for key local Ecommerce sites
- Create detailed campaign/activity plans in collaboration with Sales & Marketing for on-platform display execution for key partner sites while upholding LEGO brand values and tailoring approach to specific markets and partners
- Analyze key competitor actions & strategies and emerging trends in Ecommerce marketing
- Lead development of local landing pages & optimize for SEO purposes with guidance on strategy, assortment, placement, etc.
- Lead set up activities and optimize content (title, text, image) for PDPs; monitor - digital shelf- quality - including sourcing of external partners to monitor and execute
- Provide materials for implementation of Ecommerce campaigns / projects on customers platforms and oversee implementation by customers- teams through all touchpoints (e.g. PDPs, newsletter, mobile, social)
- Coordinate closely with sales and marketing teams to ensure proper execution of strategy; create regular touchpoints for feedback and coordination to improve quality of LEGO positioning
- Deliver localization of assets for specific campaigns and customers
- Conduct promotional activity analysis and track performance on daily basis on campaign, audience, PDP and traffic channel level, etc.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor's/PG degree in Sales/Marketing or equivalent degree
- 4+ years- experience in marketing, analytics, Ecommerce or related field.
- Experience with consumer packaged goods and/ or children's category strongly preferred
- Deep working knowledge of large international Ecommerce sites (Amazon & Flipkart), including understanding of market dynamics and key interdependencies
- Proven shopper marketing and/or project management experience, including developing effective promotional calendars, activating sales programs, and measuring results
- Ability to partner with cross functional stakeholders including but not limited to sales, brand marketing & analytics, in order to solve complex problems and deliver financial results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to present data in an organized manner
- Detailed knowledge of digital marketing tools and best practices in the B2B landscape
- Direct - hands on keyboard- experience with digital media at B2B Ecommerce accounts or external media agencies
- IT skills: Excellent knowledge of MS office tools, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
- Digitally savvy: Comfortable with use and operations of digital media/apps and Ecommerce tools/apps.
- Must be fluent in both written and oral English.
Join the global LEGO- family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to - inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.-
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.