Lead Consultant at Live Connections
Views:2210 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Legal Specialist - Derivatives Contract/Agreements - Investment Banking Domain (5-9 yrs)
Looking for a graduate/Post graduate in Law who has strong exposure in Derivatives Contracts/Agreements from an investment Banking domain.
- Derivative Documentation Support
- Work with Global Portfolio Account Services - Derivative Agreements team, Legal and Counter-parties to draft agreements
- Draft and complete all necessary derivative agreements (ISDA, CSA, ACA, Futures, Options, MCA, MSFTA's etc.)
- Research, review, negotiate, decide and communicate business terms for the firm's derivative agreements and coordinate, present and make recommendations to our legal and operations groups where necessary.
- Negotiate and Prepare amendments, joinders, and account control agreements to add additional accounts
- Help to the Derivatives Agreements to operate efficiently, identify and address issues promptly, and manage risk associated with the firm's derivative agreements.
- Monitor industry trends and regulatory changes to assess impact to the firm's derivative agreements, and coordinate with legal counsel to address such changes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.