Lead Consultant at Live Connections
Views:1777 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Legal Specialist - Derivatives Contract/Agreements - Investment Banking Domain (5-9 yrs)
Looking for a graduate/Post graduate in Law who has strong exposure in Derivatives Contracts/Agreements from an investment Banking domain.
- Derivative Documentation Support
- Work with Global Portfolio Account Services - Derivative Agreements team, Legal and Counter-parties to draft agreements
- Draft and complete all necessary derivative agreements (ISDA, CSA, ACA, Futures, Options, MCA, MSFTA's etc.)
- Research, review, negotiate, decide and communicate business terms for the firm's derivative agreements and coordinate, present and make recommendations to our legal and operations groups where necessary.
- Negotiate and Prepare amendments, joinders, and account control agreements to add additional accounts
- Help to the Derivatives Agreements to operate efficiently, identify and address issues promptly, and manage risk associated with the firm's derivative agreements.
- Monitor industry trends and regulatory changes to assess impact to the firm's derivative agreements, and coordinate with legal counsel to address such changes