Legal Role - Trademark & Copyright - IPR - FMCG/Manufacturing (5-10 yrs)
Job Description -
- Must-Have expertise in all IPR matters (trademark & copyright)
- Handling IPR and Corporate Legal consisting of and not restricted to Protection of the Intellectual Property and advising the Company on issues relating to Copyright
- Drafting and vetting of - Agreements like Vendor, distributor agreement, Non-disclosure agreements, Artist agreement Corporate guarantees
- Statutory compliances - state and central
- General Legal advice on business, commercial and legal issues
- Interface with internal and statutory auditors and other key external stakeholders in connection to the compliance
- Responsible for ensuring best practice corporate governance and upholding highest standards of ethics, integrity and compliance.
Key Requirements -
- Must Have thorough expertise in all IPR matters (trade mark & copyright)
- Domestic and International registration, Renewal, Opposition, Disputes for cancellation & protection, Trademark Act, Copyright Act.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.