Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:164 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Legal Role - Post Merger & Integration - KPO - LLB/LLM (7-12 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
You will be closely partner with all the relevant stake holders including M&A team, Finance, HR, Legal, CIO and other support functions to identify all the relevant legal issues that impact them in the acquired company and guide them on ways to address them.
- You must have the abilities to learn the current legal systems and aspects of the acquired company and think through the ways forward, plan for smooth transition by implementing and integrating all the internal processes and polices.
- To succeed in this role, it will be necessary for you to have a natural analytical way of thinking, but a flexible communication style, so you are able to explain the benefits and take the buying of all the user groups for hassle free integration. In nutshell, the person has to lead the implementation as per the Rule Book.
- The Manager Legal Integration will bridge the gap between the Legal systems of newly acquired companies and The Company.
- Prepare the blueprint for integration of legal function
- Driving the synergy benefits is one of key outcome. Conduct meetings with key stake holders, as needed, and publish meeting minutes. Supervise periodic progress and track project timeline adherence.
- Facilitate quick resolution in case there is gaps between acquired company and The Company ways of working.
- 4 to 6 years of Post Merger transition and integration in legal field is a must.
- Must be able to work in fast paced and matrixed environment.
- Ability to anticipate and manage resolution of complex issues that impact legal aspects
- Ability to work with partners from legal, tax and accounting.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize, work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to interact in a positive manner with internal and external contacts
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must be a Qualified Lawyer (LLB/LLM) with 7-12 years of experience as a Legal Counsel in an IT/ITES/Technical setting.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.