Partner - Talent Acquisition at Confidential
Views:214 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Legal Role - IP Licensing Counsel - Patent Attorney (8-15 yrs)
- A Master's or PhD degree and technical background in electrical engineering, physics or similar.
- A Patent Attorney registered to practice before the Indian Patent Office with at least 7 years of patent creation and prosecution experience at a law firm, or a mix of law firm and in-house experience, preferably at a multinational organization. Fully conversant with the formal requirements of the Indian Patent office, experienced with navigating section 3K requirements and with a track record showing a high conversion rate of patent grants. Up to date with the evolving Patent law and able to adapt proactively claim drafting so the claims continue to be relevant in the foreseeable future.
- Ability to create and understand claim charts and infringement studies, and to be able to engage in discussions with third parties about infringement and licensing of patents.
- Confidence, critical thinking and experience at multitasking,
- Strong professional drive.
- Excellent analytical and intellectual capabilities.
- Excellent relationship building, influencing and negotiating abilities.
- Excellent communications skills to operate at all levels both internally and externally.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Willing to travel (sometimes at a short notice).