HR at Peoplenomic Consulting Firm
Views:1085 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Legal Role - BFSI (5-15 yrs)
- In Corporate advisory, agreement reviewing and drafting, negotiations and litigation management
- Ensuring integration of the legal function in a way to support business and promote holistic growth of the Organisation
- Endeavour to establish a cost effective team and not a mere cost centre for the Organisation
- Continuously assimilating knowledge about the everchanging legal ecosystem Supporting Sales team in conducting negotiations on Master rental agreements & related documentation and make the execution process seamless
- Reviewing and assisting in negotiation of all Corporate loans/capital raising initiatives by Capsave in the due course of its business.
- Overlooking any litigation and co-ordinating with legal firms and reviewing of documents to be filed before the relevant authorities/judicial bodies
- Reviewing and negotiating documents for sale of receivables by the parent company
- Assisting Compliance team in formulation and implementation of policies in adherence to RBI regulations, Bombay Shops & Establishment Act and other applicable laws.
- Advising business with respect to any legal queries in the due course of business including bank guarantees, corporate guarantees, board resolutions, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.