Head HR at Stride Climate Investments
Views:1674 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Legal Role - BFS - CS + LLB (4-6 yrs)
Qualification : Company Secretary (Having membership number from ICSI) and LLB Degree
Jobs Description :
Proficiency in following :
Legal documentation :
1. Drafting and vetting of agreements, deeds. documents,NDA, Share Holders Agreement, Securities Purchase Agreement, MOA, MOU, Bank guarantee, Indemnity Bonds if any, Undertakings and authority letters, vendor contracts, etc.
2. 1st Drafting and Vetting of all legal documents and co-ordination with the panel of lawyers, if need be and to ensure documents are legally sound.
3. Stamp Duty, Registration, etc implications on the Documents executed or to be executed confirming perfection of Documents.
4. Management of all Consultant Contracts.
Liaison with Government Offices and Panel of Lawyers:
1. Liaison with relevant Government offices and other competent authorities if necessary.
2. Visit to competent Authorities for documentations, follow up and keeping the record of the same.
3. Handling of court cases/ Litigations/Arbitration
Preparations of case drafts :
1. Coordination and Briefing / discussion with the lawyers for legal cases and to negotiate the fees structure of the Advocates.
2. Coordinate and make arrangements required for Arbitration proceedings and provide the required documents to appointed Advocate for proceeding of Arbitration.
3. Follow up with Advocates for updating of legal cases.
4. Follow up with concerned officer to attend the court.
5. Attend the meetings /conferences as and when required /directed by superiors.
6. Preparing the Approval and Board Notes.
Database management and handling (includes printing, scanning, filing and maintaining soft copy in the Server / hard copy in files as per designed and agreed form).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.