Associate Director at Bridge Talent
Views:1217 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Legal Officer - Bank (5-7 yrs)
We are recruiting a Legal Officer for a leading Bank.
The role will involve
- Providing opinion to the Credit Underwriting Team / Management on the mortgage ability of the land/property in question and the nature of mortgage to be created to secure the proposed lending
- Experience of the drafting of loan agreements, Escrow agreements, mortgage, security creation documents etc.
- Proficiency in scrutinizing, inspecting and guiding in all commercial legal matters and documents
- Drafting, Vetting of the documents as per the Business Needs/Terms and condition
- Provide support on Alliance Business related Negotiations, Strategy, Term Sheets, Contractual agreements, Policy drafts and due diligence
- Ensure compliance of the group to all Regulatory, Internal and Contractual requirements
- Identify & mitigate potential Legal, Compliance or Business Risks
Candidates with a degree in Law & 5 years plus experience in Legal department within a Bank or NBFC,