Business Partner at Lead Management & Consultant
Views:809 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Legal Notices & Reporting Role (1-7 yrs)
Key Accountabilities -
- Preparing replies to the notices received from the policyholders / nominees / statutory bodies based on the correct facts and documents
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders to get the facts and necessary documents to draft reply
- Ensure timely closures of notices within TAT
- Data Reporting to stakeholders / management.
- BA/LLB or BBA/LLB or BSL/LLB or LLB from Top Colleges.
- Good in legal drafting
- Independent handling of legal matters
- Good knowledge of Excel and PPT
- Strong understanding of legal concepts, analytical skills and willingness to resolve issues
- Meticulous, good drafting skills, analytical skills, decision making, team builder and motivator.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.