Recruitment Team at Allegis Group
Views:2739 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Legal Negotiator - BFSI (2-8 yrs)
Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities -
- Drafting and negotiating amongst others, ISDA Master Agreements, Credit Support Annex, Listed Futures and Options Agreement, Client Cleared OTC Derivatives Addendum, Supplement to Clearing Agreement for Cleared OTC Services, Electronic Trading Service Agreement and all other relevant documentation and subsequent amendments.
- Liaising and coordinating with London legal, risk and other internal divisions of the bank such as business, compliance, finance, operations, tax, as necessary.
- Reviewing constitutional documents and ensuring that all requisite corporate consents and approvals are in place prior to finalization of agreements and subsequent trading.
- Building a strong relationship with the client, understanding their needs and business operations and working very closely with clients to improve their satisfaction.
- Understanding business and regulatory requirements and ensuring functions are being performed in those requirements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.