HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:343 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Legal Manager/Senior Manager - Corporate Law - NBFC/BFSI - LLB + CS (4-6 yrs)
Educational Qualifications Law Degree + CS (preferred)
More emphasis is on Legal aspects of the job profile and lesser on Compliance
- Corporate and Compliance Laws: The candidate should be having good understanding, relating to Corporate Laws, SEBI, FEMA and Compliance Laws of the Finance Industry. Good understanding about compliances required to be done under Banking and NBFC industry and other regulatory body
- Succession and other Laws: The Candidate should have fair understanding about Trust, LLP, AOP, Joint Ventures, Society and Hindu Succession Laws prevailing in India.
- Documentation: Must be able to draft, finalize and guide the business team for standard loan documentation, structured loan documentation and various aspects of contracts relating to finance industry.
- Advisory: Must play constructive role and able to advise various team members to formulate various finance proposals and other transactions of the Company.
- Interpretation and Negotiation: Should be able to interpret the laws, rules and regulation of given subject and participate actively in deliberation and negotiation with internal team members and external advocates and clients.
- Litigation Laws: Should have awareness about recovery and litigations laws and rules and Insolvency ad Bankruptcy Code.
- Liaison and Interpersonal skill: Interaction, updation, deliberations and persuasion with external advocates, counsels and internal business team members.
Essentials Skills: Networking, Interpersonal, Analytical and Organizational, problem solving ability
Desirables Skills: Multitasking & working Independently