Senior Account Manager at Etaash Consultants
Views:1777 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Legal Manager - Risk & Reputation - Real Estate (8-12 yrs)
- Drafting, vetting, preparation and finalisation of property agreements/Lease deeds PAN India and other documentation relating thereto of litigation involving civil, criminal, food, consumer and arbitration matters.
- Complete Due Diligence of properties PAN India for restaurant opening feasibility, stamp duty calculation and registration of properties.
- Negotiations with the landlord/advocates to finalise the agreement in the best interest of the company.
- Co-ordination and liaison with law firms and attorneys representing the company for providing necessary information and inputs in respect of various suits and proceedings to which company is party.
- Provide legal updates in relation to laws applicable to real estate and property. Able to create knowledge base/imbibe training on latest laws/compliance etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.