Assistant Manager at Randstad
Views:144 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Legal Manager - NGO - LLB (8-15 yrs)
Legal Manager - NGO Client
- 8 to 10 years of experience as an in-house counsel (corporate experience)
- Qualified LLB, preferably from a Tier 1 law school
- Should have extensively worked on drafting different commercial agreements, with attention to detail.
- Should be up to date with legal compliances & conduct regular audits.
- Provide information, advice, and training to the leader, associates and foundation programs on the implementation of and compliance with all local data protection requirements (Data Privacy and Security).
- Working knowledge of GDPR will be an added advantage.
- Should possess experience in dealing with stakeholders at all levels and regions, and manage their expectations & deliverables.
- Should have liasioning experience with Government authorities and other legal partners/consultants.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Energetic and solution-oriented with the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Should have a sense of urgency and the ability to work under pressure.
- Agile and comfortable working with change and uncertainty.
- Experience in Latin American laws will be an added advantage.