Co-Founder at Envista Mindmap Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1466 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Legal Manager - Manufacturing/Automation - LLB (2-7 yrs)
Title - Legal Manager
Minimum Qualification LLB Graduate - 60% and above throughout.
Years of Experience - 2 to 7 years
CTC - 16-26 LPA
Description of Role:
The incumbent will be responsible for drafting & reviewing the legal contracts based on the existing laws and acts. Must ensure that all the agreements, contracts and other legal documents are reviewed on timely basis to ensure company's full legal rights in India and Abroad.
Technical Skills Required :
- Draft and review agreements, contracts and other legal documents
- Should have hands on experience of Contract Management System
- Update the management on changes in legislation
- To assist in handling compliance for India and abroad
- Good knowledge of FEMA
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (Customers, vendors, service providers etc.)
Job Responsibilities :
1. Interact with various stakeholders (Customers, Vendors, Service Providers etc. to understand, review and negotiate the legal terms & conditions
2. Draft and review agreements like customer agreements, service agreements, NDA, EULA, software agreements etc.
3. Working knowledge of Indian contract acts, negotiable instrument act, FEMA act
4. Handle litigation cases and ensure adherence to timelines in submission of reports/statements to authorities and regulators in a timely manner
5. Keeping a track on the latest laws affecting the litigation and proactively advise the team about such amendments and implications.
6. Ensure legal compliance for all agreements and contracts signed in India and Abroad.