Director at Dimensions Consulting Group
Views:1914 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Legal Manager - Manufacturing/Auto Industry (5-15 yrs)
Job responsibilities :
- Responsible for drafting all operational contracts specifically supply agreements, distribution agreements, transport/ logistics agreements, services agreements, plant specific agreements, off-take agreements, joint venture agreements, etc.
- Responsible for reviewing the above mentioned contracts.
- Analyze various business proposals/transactions in the legal context.
- Candidate should be updates on legal trends with respect to manufacturing and auto industry.
Knowledge (Technical / Functional) :
- Knowledge of Corporate Legal Issues, drafting and reviewing Legal Agreements, understanding of business and financial combination.
- Good understanding of various aspects of business, specifically in manufacturing industry
- Legal Drafting Skills
- Business orientation
- Communication & Presentation skills
- High learning orientation
- Interpersonal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.