Legal Manager/Legal Counsel - BFS - LLB/LLM (10-12 yrs)
We are looking for Legal Manager/Legal Counsel- CL5
Education : Graduate/Post graduate in Law from a reputed Institute or University.
Experience : 10 to 12 years
Role Title : Legal Manager/Legal Counsel- CL5
Job Summary :
- Overseeing contract management i.e. drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts.
- Providing legal advice on various business and legal aspects.
- Overseeing and managing legal disputes and litigations
- Pragmatically managing legal risks
- Delivery and stakeholder management
- People management
Technical /functional skills :
- Contract drafting, reviewing and negotiation skills
- Experience in Litigation and dispute management
- Sound and practical business judgment.
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and consistently deliver high quality work,
- Supervising and overseeing the review, negotiation and drafting of all contracts, and other legal documents, as required by the operational departments/stakeholders.
- Managing & monitoring litigations and advising stakeholders/senior management on managing resolving disputes with vendors/third parties/public authorities
- Responsible for providing of appropriate legal advice on a diverse range legal issues arising in administrative functioning of the organization as required by the operational departments.
- Evaluate impact of evolving legal and statutory regulations on the organization's current and proposed operations.
- Proactively manage and mitigate legal risks
- Manage people with continuous focus on tracking and measuring the team's performance.
- Advice HR on employment and ethics matters
- Drive initiatives/ projects independently