Consultant at Personnel Search Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:518 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Legal Manager - Global - FMCG/Pharma - LLB (8-15 yrs)
Job Title - Legal Manager (global)
Years of Experience (8-15 years)
Qualification : LLB a must
Experience must have knowledge in Drafting, IPR, Local Gujarat Laws.
The role holder will be responsible for providing timely legal advice in all legal matters pertaining to the group companies across the globe, manage corporate affairs, and execute & protect IP rights of the company across the globe.
- Manage the in-house legal department. This will be an individual contributor role, reported directly to the global COO.
- This will involve managing all legal and compliance related matters, globally.
- Take the lead on corporate structure development, all contracts and agreements, all manufacturing compliance regulations, all labour related matters.
- The group has a wide range of international trademarks, so a big part of the role will be managing the TM and Product Registration database globally.
- Interaction with external lawyers to support the registrations of these.
- Working on how to harmonise and reduce the costs of TM costs.
- Dealing with all IP related legal matters.
- Drafting and agreeing all contracts, which would include Supplier contracts, Distributor contracts, labour contracts, supply agreements, contractor agreements.
- Pro-actively reviewing all the current verbal or written agreements in place, to see where they can be strengthened.
- Taking time to understand the business dynamics of the company in depth, to be able to draft agreements that protect the company.
- Getting heavily involved in all legal compliance matters for the Gujarat and UAE manufacturing units.
- Managing any litigation internationally, by building a network of international lawyers who can be worked with in different jurisdictions.
- Advising management on all potential risk and legal exposure that is upcoming.
- Advising executives within the company in the matters of IP / HR/ Finance compliances to protect the interests of the Group companies and owners.
- Working alongside other departments within the company & providing legal advice as and when required.
- Anticipating unique legal issues and researching / updating if that could impact the Group companies or stakeholders.
- Must have handled TM and IP registration and issues internationally.
- Should have extensive experience of Gujarat labour and manufacturing related laws.
- Should have come from a manufacturing base.
- Should have worked in roles that involve international exports.
- Should have worked in roles that deal with international markets.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively