Manager Recruitment at HCArevival HR
Views:381 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Legal Manager - Corporate/Commercial/International Law - Conglomerate (6-10 yrs)
Designation: Legal Manager
Location: Middle East
A leading Conglomerate (35 years old company)
Whom we are looking for:
- Must be a qualified L.L.B from a top rated law university in India
- Excellent drafting skills is mandatory
- Minimum 6 - 10 Years of working experience as a corporate lawyer either in a law firm or in a company of repute
- Additional qualification CA / ICWA / M.Com / C.S qualifications will have more preferences
- Personally legal drafting in the event of Merger, Acquisition or Amalgamation will be added advantage
- Personally legal drafting in the event of cross border transaction will be added advantage
- Extensive experience in Corporate Law & Commercial Law are primary criteria
- Preferred age between 25 to 35 Years
- Strong commercial acumen is preferred
- Expert in English communication is must
- Candidate having more corporate secretarial services exp is preferred
- Exposure working with CFO / CEO will be added advantage
Preferred duties & responsibilities:
- Can independently conceptualize and write legal documents like deeds, agreements, notices etc.
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing legal documentation & commercial contracts.
- Rendering legal protection and risk management advice to management on contract management
- Implementing new change requests & changes in the existing documentation / legal documentation system / legal policies all across the group and forming the central repository of all original contracts
- Handling entire due diligence & registration / distribution / supplier process for setting up the Group's business association with few leading international companies
- Legal documents related to the projects wherein company wants to invest the fund.
- Implement and coordinate the strategic policies, procedures, controls and operational objectives of the Group Legal Function to ensure that the Group's exposure to legal risk in allocated businesses or assignments is effectively managed
Key Skills preferred:
Corporate Laws, Commercial Laws, Legal Drafting, Regulatory Compliance, pre-investment corporate due diligence, International Laws, FEMA, Corporate counsel, Mergers, Acquisitions, Amalgamations, monitoring compliance under the corporate laws, Corporate Restructuring, Board Meetings, handling preferential Issue & right issues, drafting code of conduct, representing client before competent authority, documents on buy-backs, dividend payment, Resolutions, Minutes for Board meetings and General meetings, maintenance of statutory records, Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) mainly Trademarks, Copyright and their protections, an effective communicator with exceptional relationship management skills etc.
Key skill less preferred:
litigation and non litigation, arbitration
Salary Package: Best as per market & industry standard