Legal Manager - Chemical Manufacturer Firm - LLB (6-12 yrs)
Industry - Chemicals / Petrochemical / Plastic / Rubber
Category - Legal
Skills - Legal Manager
Job Description : General contracts (drafting, vetting negotiation) and commercial advisory
- Advising and giving in-house legal opinions on a wide variety of issues raised by business, backed by thorough research and judgments on the concerned subject specially IP laws
Client Details : A leading speciality chemical manufacturer
- Negotiating, drafting vetting and reviewing high volumes of various domestic and cross-border Agreements/Contracts/Transaction around IPR, Technology, Confidentiality, Supply & Procurement, Charter Party etc. with quality inputs and quick turn-around time. primary focus on commercial matters, commercial risk identification, and internal process improvement
- Be experienced in quickly and independently drafting in-house legal documents and Contribute to developing and maintaining Legal Team know-how and templates.
- Litigation management (criminal, civil, commercial, PR and arbitration matters.) end to end from inception to final orders, drafting and vetiing pleadings, conducting independent research to support the case, advising business on settlements/disputes and coordinating with internal/external stakeholders, attorneys and counsels and ensuring cost savings to the company.
- Proactively analyse/identify legal risks and implications of various issues and advising various internal stakeholders and management on it with mitigation plan
- Provide the General Counsel a full spectrum of business and legal issues, which, in addition to licensing and intellectual property matters, may include transaction structuring and support, technology, R&D, data protection, competition law and trade regulations, disputes resolution and conflicts of interests
- Candidate having 6-12 years of experience working for manufacturing organisations (Chemicals, Pharma, B2B goods, B2C companies, FMCG, Agrichemical, Agri business etc)
- LL.B Qualification
Job Offer :
- Unparalleled growth with an organziation in a growth phase
- Career and monetary growth
Contact - Meghna Chowdhary - +91 22 4236 3358
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.