Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Randstad India
Views:316 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Legal & Litigation Role - Real Estate - LLB/LLM (5-8 yrs)
Legal & Litigation role - Leading MNC Real estate organization
We are currently looking for the candidates for the role of legal litigation manager for a real estate MNC organization
Role - Legal Litigation
Location - North India
Experience - 5 to 8 Years
Report to - Head of Legal
Education - LLB or LLM only
Mandatory experience - In Criminal & Civil Law
Industry preferred - Real estate/Construction
- Responsible for handling all litigations mainly being criminal, civil, customer, insolvency and company law.
- Responsible for coordinating all legal matters in conjunction with external law firms and senior advocates.
- Drafting and vetting of pleadings to be filed in court, agreements, etc. In depth knowledge on white collar crimes is essential.
- Managing all litigations at various courts / tribunals / commissions / forums.
- Prepare a brief of all cases for management discussions.
- Keep abreast with latest judgments in related matters.
- Maintain & update all legal cases related to MIS on a daily basis.
External Interface : (Enlist external agencies/authorities that you are required to deal with while discharging your duty) :
- External Legal Counsel
- Courts/Statutory/ Regulatory agencies (Police Department, Licensing Authorities etc.)
- Clients / Customers