Team Lead at Black Turtle India Pvt Ltd
Views:214 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Legal Lending Role - Corporate Investment Banking (6-15 yrs)
CIB Legal Lending - Mumbai
- A qualified lawyer in India with approximately 6 -12 years work experience and relevant experience gained at a leading domestic or international law firm and/or leading financial institution would be preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge is essential and knowledge of and experience with LMA / APLMA loan documentation including confidentiality agreements, term sheets, mandate letters, inter creditor agreements, guarantees and security documents.
- Experience in secondary loan trading and securitization transactions would be beneficial but is not a must.
- Strong drafting, negotiation and legal analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- A global mindset with an ability to work collaboratively and to build close rapport with internal stakeholders across Business, Risk, Loan Operations, Credit Products Delivery team and Compliance functions across jurisdictions.
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly and to respond to intellectually challenging cross-jurisdictional matters.
- Willingness to proactively contribute to Legal Department initiatives and activities such as pro-bono, diversity and inclusion and knowledge management, regionally and globally.
- Ability to manage competing priorities, proactively manage workflow and co-ordinate large projects, in a dynamic multi-jurisdictional transaction environment.
- Fluent English speaking and writing.
- Candidate must be licensed to practice law and a member in good standing or otherwise eligible to practice law in the jurisdiction in which the position is based.