Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:212 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Legal Head - Real Estate - LLB/LLM (15-20 yrs)
Head- Legal- Real Estate
Job Title : Head - Legal
Department / Division : Legal
Position reports : Chief Executive Officer
- LLB / LLM (tier I institution) / additional qualifications -Company Secretary or MBA would be an added advantage.
Minimum Experience :
- 15-20 years (Should have had experience in one of the tops litigation law forms in handling commercial litigation)
Special Skills/Attributes (required for performing the job effectively) :
- Effective communications
- Interpersonal & Influencing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem solving
- Information analysis and research
Overall Purpose/Objective Of the job :
- The Head - Of Legal is responsible for the legal affairs of the entire corporation. This role includes providing legal advice in all areas of operations, especially litigation. Head - Legal must possess strong initiative, excellent management and leadership skills and strong business acumen. Should be known to the prominent litigation law firms.
Key Responsibilities :
(List major responsibilities, that you have, to achieve the key objectives) :
- Developing and leading corporate legal strategy to promote custodianship and protect the company matters, leading corporate compliance programs including FCPA and SEC compliances.
- Overseeing the delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies, and priorities.
- Must be conversant with Property law, Indian laws, International laws, the law of contracts, commercial laws, and corporate and tax laws. Should have the adequate skill set to deal with different courts and tribunals in India.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills and relationship management with other Law firms, counsels and lawyers.
- Maintaining corporate interactions with the relevant local, state, and federal government bodies, legislature and community at large.
- Support and the implementation of innovative and replicable legal solutions to business problems, managing policies and ensuring consistency with corporate strategy and business objectives, while maintaining the company's high standards of integrity and ethical and transparent conduct.
- Oversee litigation matters (primarily commercial and employment-related), including management of external counsel.
- Develop region-specific processes and deliver effective training to ensure compliance with local legal, regulatory and business requirements.
- As needed, assist in region-specific management of transactions involving acquisitions and strategic partnerships.
- Provide, and assist in providing, company secretarial support for all local entities including the establishment, management, and maintenance (and closing, as necessary) of corporate subsidiaries and branches in connection with regional operations in new or existing jurisdictions.