Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:229 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Legal Head - NBFC - LLB/LLM (5-10 yrs)
This is regarding opening with a Leading Non-Banking Financial Company as a Legal Head
Designation: Legal Head
Industry: BFSI only
Experience: 5 to 8 years in BFSI Legal activities
Age: max up to 44 years
Location : Mumbai
- Provide pro-active, practical, qualitative and cost-effective legal support and guidance to different business functions on all kinds of legal matters
- Merger & Acquisition transactions agreement including Share Purchase Agreement, Asset Purchase Agreement and slump sale agreement, negotiations and finalization Drafting of legal / credit documents for loan products including secure and unsecure loan products i.e. Loan Against Property, Housing Finance, Business/Personal Loan, SME loan, Commercial Vehicle Loans and all transaction documents for various kinds of fund based and non-fund based facilities and stamp duty.
- Drafting and vetting of security creation documents like Indenture of Mortgage, Deed of Hypothecation, Memorandum of Entry/Deposit of Title Deed, Share Pledge Agreement, etc.
- Drafting , reviewing & Vetting of Borrowing / Loan documentation under Consortium documentation, documentation under multiple Banking arrangements and security documentation i.e. Mortgage documentation, Pledge Agreements, Hypothecation, Security Trustee Agreements.
- Structured debt financing documentation including experience in debt capital markets, external commercial borrowings and bilateral and syndicated borrowings
- Direct Assignment & Securitization deals, due diligence and documentation
- Knowledge of Recovery related law and process, and Indian Bankruptcy Code, RERA filing of civil suit for recovery of dues
- Having knowledge of Financial Law and Property Law and regulations, i.e. SARFAESI Act 2002, Transfer of Property Act, Contract Act, RBI Guideline and regulations, SEBI guidelines, NHB and FEMA regulations, Arbitration Act 1994, Negotiable Instrument Act, Companies Act
If this excites you kindly call me on 9924777720