Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:219 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Legal Head - Leasing - LLB/LLM (22-30 yrs)
Job Title Head - Legal
Department / Division : Legal
Position reports to : Chief Finance Officer
External Interface : (Enlist external agencies/authorities that you are required to deal with while discharging your duty)
- Vendor Partners
- Legal agencies / firms
Minimum Qualification: (i.e education, training etc.): Experience - LLB / LLM(tier I institution) / additional qualifications - Company Secretary or MBA would be an added advantage. (IPO listing experience would be mandatory)
- 22+ years (Should have had experience in one of the top litigation law forms in handing commercial litigation)
Special Skills/Attributes :
- Effective communications
- Interpersonal & Influencing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem solving
- Information analysis and research
Overall Purpose/Objective :
Of the job The Head - Legal is responsible for the legal affairs of the entire corporation. This role includes providing legal advice in all areas of operations specially litigation. Head - Legal must possess strong initiative, as well as excellent management and leadership skills and strong business acumen. Should be known to the prominent litigation law firms.
Key purpose is to have this position as part of the REIT process to enable Nexus malls in its journey to REIP/IPO
Key Responsibilities :
- Developing and leading corporate legal strategy to promote custodianship and protect the company matters, leading and corporate compliance programs including FCPA and SEC compliance.
- Overseeing delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies, and priorities.
- Must be conversant with Property law, Indian laws, International laws, law of contracts, commercial laws, corporate and tax laws. Should have adequate skill set to deal with different courts and tribunal in India.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills and relationship management with other Law firms, counsels and lawyers.
- Maintaining corporate interactions with the relevant local, state, and federal government bodies, legislature and community at large.
- Support and/or the implementation of innovative and replicate legal solutions to business problems, managing policies and ensuring consistency with corporate strategy and business objectives, while maintaining the company's high standards of integrity and ethical and transparent conduct.
- Oversee litigation matters (primarily commercial and employment-related), including management of external counsel.
- Develop region-specific processes and deliver effective training to ensure compliance with local legal, regulatory and business requirements.
- As needed, assist in region-specific management of transactions involving acquisitions and strategic partnerships.
- Provide, and assist in providing, company secretarial support for all local entities including the establishment, management, and maintenance (and closing, as necessary) of corporate subsidiaries and branches in connection with regional operations in new or existing jurisdictions.
- IPO/REIT Listing: All formalities and due diligence for Pre IPO process. On successful listing all the statutory filing and reporting from legal point of view. Should have over 8 years- experience in handling legal matters for public issue.