Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:627 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Legal Head - Healthcare (10-15 yrs)
1. Prepare the annual plan and framework for managing Secretarial matters for MHL
2. Provide legal, financial and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings to members of Management
3. Efficient and effective meeting correspondence of board meeting Plan for appropriate actions in line with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect MHL
4. Overseeing and ensuring the communication of the decisions taken in the board meeting to relevant SBUs and functions to initiate execution and implementation, in the board meetings
5. Ensure compliance with applicable guidelines and regulations by ensuring timely filing of requisite statements
6. Advise directors and members of the senior leadership team on corporate governance matters
7. Maintain good shareholder relationships, on behalf of MHL
8. Oversee overall management, from a documentation compliance perspective, of the dividend payouts to all shareholders
9. Monitor the changes as dictated by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and the Companies Act and direct action of team members
10. Overseeing and close looping the grievance from investors/ whistle blowers.
11. Governance of ESOP policy framed by the company from time to time and ensuring insider trading is complied.
12. Overseeing all Secretarial Practices for all Mergers and Acquisitions
13. Process Formulation and Process improvement
14. Ensure that appropriate Secretarial practices are developed, implemented, and continuously improved as per best industry practices
15. Ensure compliance with applicable guidelines and regulations by ensuring timely filing of requisite statements
1. Prevent MHL from being exposed to legal pursuits and defend its interests in and outside legal courts
2. Plan for appropriate action on legal implications of various issues (including business restructuring, mergers/amalgamation, acquisitions, contracts, documentation)
3. Oversee the preparation, review, and approval of legal documentation
4. Review important contracts & one-off tickets
5. Legal Accurate and timely preparation of mandatory, statutory compliance reports
6. Manage all legal matters including criminal, civil, police liaison, and arbitration matters, drafting and vetting of criminal complaints, writ appeals
7. Review important contracts & one-off tickets
8. Reduction in number of criminal complaints, write appeals, and other lawsuits filed against MHL
9. Reduced turnaround time for resolution of legal matters
10. Protect the interests of MHL before various courts, Tribunals, Arbitrators, Regulators, Law enforcement agencies & Statutory bodies, while engaging with 3rd party legal counsels
11. Efficient & Effective meeting correspondence of board meetings.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.