Associate Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Crescendo Global
Views:459 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Legal Head - BPM Firm - APAC Region - LLB (13-16 yrs)
Legal Head for a Global BPM company, holding 13+ years of experience in Contracts, agreements, contractual disputes, etc. across various geographies. You will use your expertise to influence, negotiate with senior stakeholders, if this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A Global BPM company with a plethora of industry specific and cross-industry solutions.
- Negotiating, drafting and executing varied agreements and contracts (Rest of the World- RoW)
- Bringing in transformation and digital outlook in the Legal Department
- Providing Counsel on various legal issues (anti-trust, commercial & contract disputes, employment law, etc.)
- Coordinating and advising key stakeholders/executives both internal and external
- Collaboratively working alongside different departments
- Advising on deals, mitigating risks related to contracts, legal risks, etc.
- Training company on legal topics
- Education: Law degree from a well-recognized university is a must
- Experience working in a large scale listed firm is a Must.
- Well-versed with RoW laws (Australia, New Zealand, etc.) and contractual workings
- 13+ years of hands-on experience in large listed law firm/in-house in a global role.
- End-to-end contract management and commercial negotiations
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to work with a blue- chip firm in a high visibility role
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.