Associate Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Crescendo Global
Views:335 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Legal Head - BPM Firm - APAC Region - LLB (13-16 yrs)
Legal Head for a Global BPM company, holding 13+ years of experience in Contracts, agreements, contractual disputes, etc. across various geographies. You will use your expertise to influence, negotiate with senior stakeholders, if this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A Global BPM company with a plethora of industry specific and cross-industry solutions.
- Negotiating, drafting and executing varied agreements and contracts (Rest of the World- RoW)
- Bringing in transformation and digital outlook in the Legal Department
- Providing Counsel on various legal issues (anti-trust, commercial & contract disputes, employment law, etc.)
- Coordinating and advising key stakeholders/executives both internal and external
- Collaboratively working alongside different departments
- Advising on deals, mitigating risks related to contracts, legal risks, etc.
- Training company on legal topics
- Education: Law degree from a well-recognized university is a must
- Experience working in a large scale listed firm is a Must.
- Well-versed with RoW laws (Australia, New Zealand, etc.) and contractual workings
- 13+ years of hands-on experience in large listed law firm/in-house in a global role.
- End-to-end contract management and commercial negotiations
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to work with a blue- chip firm in a high visibility role
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains