Senior HR Consultant at MoreVentures
Views:1045 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Legal Executive - Real Estate - LLB (4-6 yrs)
Job Tittle : Executive - Legal
Work Location : Andheri, Mumbai
Work Experience : 4 Yrs as Legal Assistant in a reputed Real Estate Company.
Salary : as per Industry
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experience in handling court matters, real estate documentation, revenue departments & all other departments which is required for real estate industry.
- Must have knowledge of conducting Legal Due-Diligence / local laws for the properties to be acquired by the Company.
- Should have experience in handling the litigations & non litigation
- Preparing preliminary notes on the property and title reports.
- Coordinating with Bank Panel Advocates for obtaining legal opinion for project approvals & project finance.
- Should be well versed with drafting with Memorandum of Understandings, Joint Development ,Agreements, Agreement of Sale, Sale Deeds, Power of Attorney, Procurement Agreements etc and other deeds in relation to property.
- Assist Leasing and Operations team in finalizing legal clauses of all lease related documents. Liaison with the concerned departments and external legal counsel to ensure timely completion of business.
- Manage the execution of agreement. Ensure payment of applicable stamp duty and timely registrations of all Leases in a portfolio. Maintain track and report on a monthly basis.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- LLB Graduate with minimum 4 years experience in Real Estate Industry
- Should have excellent command over the English & Marathi language
- Should have experience in handling the litigations & non litigations regarding the property