Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:5489 Applications:316 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:300
Legal Executive - Corporate/General Corporate Commercial - EdTech - LLB/LLM (1-4 yrs)
Our client a well known market leader in the ed-tech space is looking for a well-qualified, experienced candidates for an in-house legal counsel position.
The Role's Primary Responsibilities Include :
- Drafting and negotiating various commercial agreements such as Service, Subscription, Facility, Security, Engagement letters with Service Providers, Confidentiality agreements and other relevant legal documentation and subsequent amendments.
- Review legal communications from customers, service providers, third parties and government agencies, and draft responses to same in consultation with the Legal Head; draft outgoing legal correspondence relating to enforcement of Sorting Hat contracts, intellectual property, and other rights with consultation with the Legal Head.
- Review RFPs and RFQs, offering appropriate alternatives to contract terms and conditions.
- Routine legal advice to business and operations units and conduct legal research on various topics.
- Maintain Contract database along with the sending renewal reminders and processing any renewal request if so received.
- Work on consumer complaints, notices and any consumer related escalations.
- Support the Legal Head in any other projects or legal research along with other colleagues as and when required.
Required Skill Sets :
- Ability to work with business teams displaying an understanding of the business requirements
- Good in research and analysis
- Good interpersonal skills
Apply to this job only if :
- Candidate having relevant experience, Strong experience in drafting, vetting, negotiating various contracts, and interpreting them, some experience in Intellectual Property,
Advantages of Applying to this position : Opportunity to work with a fast growing start-up
Other Prerequisities :
- Self-starter who understands executing with urgency, and the ability to comfortably work in an intensely deadline-oriented environment. Accuracy and attention to detail are essential requirements for this position.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.