Recruiter at Apprentice Education & Consulting Services LLP
Views:5073 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:299
Legal Executive - Corporate/General Corporate Commercial - EdTech - LLB/LLM (1-4 yrs)
Our client a well known market leader in the ed-tech space is looking for a well-qualified, experienced candidates for an in-house legal counsel position.
The Role's Primary Responsibilities Include :
- Drafting and negotiating various commercial agreements such as Service, Subscription, Facility, Security, Engagement letters with Service Providers, Confidentiality agreements and other relevant legal documentation and subsequent amendments.
- Review legal communications from customers, service providers, third parties and government agencies, and draft responses to same in consultation with the Legal Head; draft outgoing legal correspondence relating to enforcement of Sorting Hat contracts, intellectual property, and other rights with consultation with the Legal Head.
- Review RFPs and RFQs, offering appropriate alternatives to contract terms and conditions.
- Routine legal advice to business and operations units and conduct legal research on various topics.
- Maintain Contract database along with the sending renewal reminders and processing any renewal request if so received.
- Work on consumer complaints, notices and any consumer related escalations.
- Support the Legal Head in any other projects or legal research along with other colleagues as and when required.
Required Skill Sets :
- Ability to work with business teams displaying an understanding of the business requirements
- Good in research and analysis
- Good interpersonal skills
Apply to this job only if :
- Candidate having relevant experience, Strong experience in drafting, vetting, negotiating various contracts, and interpreting them, some experience in Intellectual Property,
Advantages of Applying to this position : Opportunity to work with a fast growing start-up
Other Prerequisities :
- Self-starter who understands executing with urgency, and the ability to comfortably work in an intensely deadline-oriented environment. Accuracy and attention to detail are essential requirements for this position.