Junior Consultant at Talent Networks
Views:96 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Legal Entity Controller Role - Investment Bank (2-4 yrs)
Hiring for an investment bank based in Mumbai for Legal Entity Controller role.
The team is involved in overseeing the preparation of timely, relevant and value added information on entities and presenting this to senior management, both local and functional, including:
- Ownership of operating legal entity as Legal entity Controller
- Monthly Balance Sheet and P&L preparation and review. Preparing detailed variance analysis
- Month end process including accruals, reconciliations (Intercompany, Bank, control accounts), Transfer pricing calculations, booking of GAAP adjustments
- Preparation and Review of statutory financial statements
- Review of management accounts and variance analysis
- Validation of US Federal Reserve entity level reporting
- Co-ordination of all legal entity activity, with key internal experts such as tax, legal etc.
- Tax Compliance
- Supporting the Business Units in the setup, opening & closing of entities and adapting the entity's ledgers and system requirements.
Responsible for maintaining key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally including: external auditors, Product Control, Company Secretarial and Tax.
Note: CA-Qualification is mandatory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.