Senior Consultant at Vintronics Consulting
Views:2871 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Legal Counsel - Telecom Product Company (4-13 yrs)
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for a high caliber, intellectually curious, legal professional interested in creating value for and working collaboratively with our vendors, customers and employees. Our culture empowers our employees with respect, autonomy, transparency, and opportunity in a growth-oriented environment. We are an equal opportunity employer fostering an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Handling drafting, reviewing and negotiation of customer and vendor contracts, respond to RFPs
- Establish and run the company's regulatory compliance program,
- Manage the company's IP protection program,
- To provide legal guidance, training and opinion to business,
- Be abreast with the changes in law position and overview legal, regulatory and telecom / banking requirements
- Liaise with authorities in the region and address legal and regulatory requirements relating to the Company's products and services.
- Support the company's leadership team with due diligence on special projects, new initiatives and mergers & acquisition opportunities on need basis specifically in India, while generally supporting the company's growth globally.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.