Legal Counsel Role - Leasing/Structures Loans - FinTech (3-5 yrs)
Legal Counsel - Leasing, Structures Loans, Fintech
Legal Counsel - Leasing, Structures Loans, Fintech (Delhi NCR) 2-5 yrs
Why should you look at this role?
- Salary 20-25 lakh per annum
- Remote working, work from anywhere
- ESOPs (depending upon candidate to candidate)
- WFH allowance
- Health benefits
- Paid leave
- Sick leave
- Provident Fund
- Annual bonus
- Performance bonus
- Fast paced environment backed by marquee investors, opportunity for smart talent to grow
- Great culture based on the following core values: Transparency, Ownership, Commitment Celebration
- Lean structure, no micromanagement
- High focus on Learning & Development and monetary support for relevant trainings
- Equity ownership opportunities
Company size: 50-500 employees
About the Employer:
- Grip is building a new category of investment options for the new-age of Indians. Millennials don't communicate, shop, pay, entertain or work like the previous generation - then why should they invest the same way?
- Grip has seen 35% month-on-month growth to become one of India's fastest-growing destinations for alternative investments. Today, Grip offers its product suite to some of India's most disruptive businesses like Udaan, Stanza Living, Furlenco, Bounce, BlueStone, FabAlley and LetsTransport.
- Finance & technology (FinTech) is what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you'll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it.
- "Great people, fun culture, exciting work"
- "Opportunity to contribute at a Junior level. Leadership that supports growth"
Click here for more reviews: https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Grip-Limited-Reviews-E430015.htm
What You will do Everyday?
- Be an active and trusted business partner, and ensure the provision of timely business-focused advice to the Business Development, Technology, Wealth and Marketing teams.
- Manage legal reviews of new products/ features and advise on how to best position/structure these products/features to reduce legal risk, including creating/reviewing relevant T&Cs.
- Draft and prepare standardized templates for contracts such as Business Development deals with third parties and general procurement initiatives.
- Negotiate and deal with multiple stakeholders across different business lines, and legal teams.
- 3-4 years of post qualification experience, preferably with some in-house experience
- Experience in reviewing leasing agreements/ structured loan documentation is a plus