Director at Zend Consulting Services
Views:267 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Legal Counsel Role - Contracts/Procurement Vertical - Financial Services & Products (6-17 yrs)
Legal Counsel Contracts / Procurement - Financial Services & Products Organization
- Our client is a large Financial Services and Products organization creating innovative solutions that are changing the face of the payments domain in India. They are looking to hire a "Legal Counsel - Contracts & IT Procurement" to join their Company ASAP at their Head Office in their "Mumbai" office.
The incumbent will be responsible for :
- Handling of Contracts. SOW and Agreements for IT & Software Procurement, Licenses
- Identifying & mitigating legal & Financial risks
- Work closely with the procurement team
- Help identify long term pitfalls / gains
- Drafting documents, agreements etc.
- Handling of legal matters and provide legal guidance
To qualify for this position you should :
- Education in Law (LLB/LLM etc.)
- Have 5+ years of experience in Legal
- Preferably have experience in Banking, Finance, Technology, FinTech, startups or similar organizations
- Must have good understanding of IT Procurement / Software Licenses & Agreements
- Must have experience in drafting agreements, SOWs, Contracts for IT Hardware and Software Agreements
- Experience in corporates is preferably though not mandatory
- Be currently from Mumbai or ready to relocate
Please note :
- Your application will be managed with strict confidence and will not be shared with anyone without your express permission.
- We will not be able to share the name of the client till your profile is shortlisted
- Do let your friends know about these opportunities too
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.