Independent Legal Recruiter at Avimukta
Views:386 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Legal Counsel Role - Contract Management - IT/ITeS - LLB (6-8 yrs)
Legal Counsel - Contract Management - IT / ITeS Contracts - Technology Contracts
Our client is an Information Technology (IT) and business Services Company based in Navi Mumbai (MHAPE), India. They are headquartered in USA (New Jersey). The company also has offices in countries across the world, including the United States, Canada, Sydney in Australia, Singapore, Japan, India, China, UAW and UK and Germany and many more.
The company offers services like Business Intelligence & Analytics, Cloudify Everything Cloud Transformation, Business Process, Digital Assurance, Digital IT Ops, Digital Core Transformation, Enterprise & next Gen Cloud Solutions.
Job Responsibility :
- Handling IT/non IT projects, Technology contracts, cloud, IT service, Property Contracts, litigation and corporate law.
- Review, drafting, negotiating all documentation governing business, procurements, outsourcing, large scale IT deals and Technology Contracts.
- Responsible for driving complex Software Licensing and other IT arrangements and contracts
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to advise and support them on deals and proving commercially sound advice while mitigating risks for the Company.
- Advising regarding the termination of agreements/dealings of commercial contracts including disputes, relating to such contracts.
- IP protection - trademarks, copyright
- Experience in litigation
- Employment law and related matters
- 6-8 years of experience
- Very good communication because the person would be negotiating with USA clients.
- Ideally looking at somebody from in-house from either a product industry or services industry.