HR at Paymentwall India Pvt Ltd
Views:1203 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:282
Legal Counsel - Payment Industry - LLB (4-10 yrs)
Paymentwall is looking for a Legal Counsel, who wants to level-up their career in the payment industry. If you are highly motivated and have experience in legal, we are hiring for a Legal Associate to join our team
- Review, draft and manage service agreements and other contracts to protect the interests of the company.
- Respond promptly to requests from the business development, operations, finance, marketing and other Paymentwall departments.
- Summarize and communicate risks, legal concepts, company policies and procedures in a way that business people can understand and use;
- Collaborate with the business development, marketing, finance and support departments to understand team goals and understand legal needs.
- Represent the company and liaise with third parties in legal matters and proceedings concerning the company and its representatives.
- Support the continuous improvement of standard agreements and legal processes.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment;
- Monitor regulations and new legal requirements affecting the business and its different entities.
Skills & Competencies Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Law from an accredited university;;
- At least 4+ years professional experience in international company/environment;
- Have experience in payments fintech or commerce space;
- Good knowledge of Business, Contract, IP, Tax and Corporate Law (banking law and the law relating to non-bank credit organizations is a plus);
- Ability to work under limited supervision and accept personal responsibility for task completion;
- Strong interpersonal skills and negotiation skills;
Advanced command of English (reading, writing and speaking);
- If you are eager to take your career to the next level in the payment industry, this is the opportunity for you.
Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills; Individual career path;
Paid vacation; High energy, international and innovative team;
Annual assessments; Optional business trips; Medical Insurance; Monthly food vouchers.
This role is the ideal opportunity for someone looking for new challenges that would allow them to make a noticeable, positive impact in the company while learning and adapting to our fast-paced scale up environment.
As part of our growing team in Gurgaon, you will have a lot of opportunities to develop your career further with us. With future expansion plans, now is a great time to join us on our journey to change the way we pay.
Notes: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.