Consultant at Avimukta
Views:2478 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Legal Counsel - Merger & Acquisition - Technology Research & Advisory Firm (5-13 yrs)
Our client is a new age Technology Research and Advisory Firm started in the Silicon Valley, currently headquartered in Singapore, having offices in India, UK, US, etc.
Our client is looking to set up a team of legal professionals to facilitate further growth and success of the company.
Location : Gurgaon
- Provide legal advice and strategic input to further the objectives of the company in its Business Development activities.
- Advise on deal structure and key legal considerations in BD activities.
- Review, draft and negotiate a variety of transaction agreements and ancillary documents, including NDAs, MOUs, process letters, purchase and sale agreements, transitional services agreements, investment agreements, and joint venture agreements.
- Develop and manage M&A legal documentation models and templates.
- Manage legal due diligence.
- Work cross-functionally with all relevant functions and disciplines.
- Improve efficiency and quality of the delivery of the company's M&A legal services, including through support and coaching of regional commercial lawyers.
- Provide counsel to business personnel on matters of law and policy, with an emphasis on corporate, financing and competition laws.
- Lead legal support on monetization issues, acting as a point of contact for monetization/factoring matters and coordinating support through regional commercial lawyers.
- Minimum 5 years- experience with mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions, substantial drafting experience, be able to lead closings and handle diligence for deals.
- Experience as lead counsel on mergers and acquisitions
- Ability to work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines and balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Strong negotiation, analytical, and drafting skills
- Substantive legal knowledge in M&A
- Excellent leadership capabilities and interpersonal skills to work effectively at all levels of the organization and coordinate various functions to meet objectives
- Ability to direct and manage relationships with outside counsel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.