Independent Legal Recruiter at Avimukta
Views:1379 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Legal Counsel - Merger & Acquisition - Technology Research & Advisory Firm (10-15 yrs)
Our client is a new age Technology Research and Advisory Firm started in the Silicon Valley, currently headquartered in Singapore, having offices in India, UK, US, etc.
Our client is looking to set up a team of legal professionals to facilitate further growth and success of the company.
Location : Gurgaon
- Provide legal advice and strategic input to further the objectives of the company in its Business Development activities.
- Advise on deal structure and key legal considerations in BD activities.
- Review, draft and negotiate a variety of transaction agreements and ancillary documents, including NDAs, MOUs, process letters, purchase and sale agreements, transitional services agreements, investment agreements, and joint venture agreements.
- Develop and manage M&A legal documentation models and templates.
- Manage legal due diligence.
- Work cross-functionally with all relevant functions and disciplines.
- Improve efficiency and quality of the delivery of the company's M&A legal services, including through support and coaching of regional commercial lawyers.
- Provide counsel to business personnel on matters of law and policy, with an emphasis on corporate, financing and competition laws.
- Lead legal support on monetization issues, acting as a point of contact for monetization/factoring matters and coordinating support through regional commercial lawyers.
- Minimum 5 years- experience with mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions, substantial drafting experience, be able to lead closings and handle diligence for deals.
- Experience as lead counsel on mergers and acquisitions
- Ability to work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines and balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Strong negotiation, analytical, and drafting skills
- Substantive legal knowledge in M&A
- Excellent leadership capabilities and interpersonal skills to work effectively at all levels of the organization and coordinate various functions to meet objectives
- Ability to direct and manage relationships with outside counsel