Talent Search Executive at Anther HR Solutions
Views:2992 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Legal Counsel - Media & Digital Marketing Communication Firm (4-6 yrs)
- Formulate the strategy for each dispute or litigation to resolve the matter in company favour. Drive strategy sessions internally and with external counsels.
- Drafting high quality and incisive plaints, written statements, affidavits, POAs, rejoinders, writ petitions, applications, representations, legal notices, etc.
- Represent the company before various regulatory authorities; Courts of law for resolution of any legal issues, as require.
- To act as the day to day interface between the company and external counsel, briefing external counsels and attending hearings in the courts and other regulatory forums and government departments.
- Ensure effective litigation management of all cases like identification, appointment and management of external litigation partners, timely filing of cases and monitoring their progress, and provide timely updates to the business leadership.
- Explore, evaluate and manage out of court settlements in coordination with relevant business leadership, and under guidance from the Group Head - Legal.
- Collating correspondence and other relevant contracts; documents from and oversee preparation of litigation files meticulously.
- Manage the legacy litigation work in the operational mall related to various issues in coordination with the external legal counsel by ensuring all records of dates; appearances are maintained. Provide guidance to the legal and centre management, finance and operations teams on the resolution of any disputes with clients and vendors.
2. Key Responsibilities Non-Litigation
Drafting of contracts
- Engaging, learning and winning the confidence for handling low to medium complexity contracts.
- Agency business support: Contracts pertaining to client services for advertising, Marketing, Digital Marketing, IT, etc;
- drafting and negotiating low to medium complexity contracts for the foregoing aspects of the agency business by providing legal inputs and rendering services through the contractual process.
- Provides regular reports and updates to line manager and to internal stakeholders, as appropriate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.