Consultant at Michael Page India
Views:1959 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Legal Counsel - Media (7-11 yrs)
Experience - Min 7 years in Media Industry preferred
Responsible for safeguarding the interest of the group from a legal perspective, by defining parameters and processes for compliance/adherence to legal procedures, looking into Intellectual property, compliance, Agreements, Contracts.
Key Responsibility Area:
- Contracts Management
- Intellectual Property Management
- Dispute Resolution
- Excellent at drafting and negotiating contracts and strategic management of contractual disputes.
- Ability to apply expertise to a range of legal issues.
- Ability to turn around inquiries quickly and tackle issues at short notice.
- Excellent written and oral communications, including the ability to work effectively with a range of people and the ability to deliver advice in a clear and user-friendly way.
- Familiar with absorbing details and conveying it in a clear and concise fashion to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to understand a complex organization with many different work streams and to balance competing demands.
- Individual Contributor Role
Reporting directly to the General Counsel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.