Consultant at Michael Page India
Views:1328 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Legal Counsel - Media (7-11 yrs)
Experience - Min 7 years in Media Industry preferred
Responsible for safeguarding the interest of the group from a legal perspective, by defining parameters and processes for compliance/adherence to legal procedures, looking into Intellectual property, compliance, Agreements, Contracts.
Key Responsibility Area:
- Contracts Management
- Intellectual Property Management
- Dispute Resolution
- Excellent at drafting and negotiating contracts and strategic management of contractual disputes.
- Ability to apply expertise to a range of legal issues.
- Ability to turn around inquiries quickly and tackle issues at short notice.
- Excellent written and oral communications, including the ability to work effectively with a range of people and the ability to deliver advice in a clear and user-friendly way.
- Familiar with absorbing details and conveying it in a clear and concise fashion to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to understand a complex organization with many different work streams and to balance competing demands.
- Individual Contributor Role
Reporting directly to the General Counsel